Direct Deposit Program For Crude Oil Purchases
For oil interest owners, CountryMark is pleased to offer an electronic funds transfer service which allows payments to be direct deposited. The benefits of this service include:
1. Payments post to your account the same check date or possibly a day later depending on your banking facility.
2. No delay in payments due to US Post Office service issues.
3. Going paperless is better for the environment. When funds are transferred electronically, less paper is used in producing a check and a corresponding envelope.
If you would like to participate in this program and receive your crude oil payments on a more timely and environmentally-friendly basis, simply complete the following steps.
1. Fill out the form below. Please notice this form must be signed by the owner(s) in order for CountryMark to process this change. Please also note that on this form, owners can check to receive their remittance advice via email (going totally paperless) or can elect to have their remittance advice sent via US mail. It is the responsibility of the owner to keep CountryMark advised of any email or post office mailing address changes.
2. Attach a voided check for checking/money market accounts or a deposit slip for savings accounts that include your bank information.
3. Mail to CountryMark at 1200 Refinery Road, Mt. Vernon, Indiana 47620.
Upon receipt of the completed form, CountryMark records will be updated, and your payments will begin to deposit directly into your account within 30 days.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the CountryMark Division Order Department at 800-832-5490 Extension 8509.
Download EFT Form here.