Electronic Deposit Program For Crude Oil Purchases
CountryMark’s goal is to issue payments for crude oil purchases timely and efficiently. Electronic deposits can aid in payments being made in a timely and efficient manner.
The benefits of this service include:
• Funds typically post to the account on the effective date of the payment, however this is dependent on individual banking facilities.
• Removes the delay of postal mailings, which do not occur until the actual date of the payment. The paper check may take several days to be delivered through the US Post Office service or can become lost.
• Supplying your email address will allow you to receive notifications of future payments many days prior to the effective date of the deposit.
Instructions to download the “Electronic Deposit” form:
1. Select the link for the “Electronic Deposit” form at the bottom of the page. Complete the required fields. A signature by the owner of the account is required.
2. Attach a voided check for checking deposits or a deposit slip for savings accounts that include bank account information. The bank account name must match the name on the account in CountryMark’s records.
Preferred secured options to return the completed form:
1. Email scanned copy to: Division.Order@countrymark.com (This can also be done by taking a picture with your smartphone.)
2. Fax to: 812.838.8175 Attention: Division Order Department
3. Mail to: Countrymark Refining and Logistics, LLC, Attention: Division Order Department, 1200 Refinery Road, Mount Vernon, IN 47620
Upon receipt of the completed form, CountryMark’s records will be updated and payments will begin to deposit directly within 30 days. During the 30 day transition process, payments in a check form may still be issued.
If you have any questions, please email Division.Order@countrymark.com
Download Electronic Deposit Form here.